Wednesday, June 4, 2014

New Owner of Acupuncture and Healing Arts Medical Group

WOW!!!
It has almost been a year since I bought Acupuncture and Healing Arts Medical Group. I can't believe how fast this last year has gone.  The transition from independent contractor to business owner has been a real challenge.  A whole set of skills had to be learned.  Dare I say ... that I did make some expensive mistakes but after a year I am starting to get the hang of things.

We made a ton of changes to the clinic.  The office was professionally painted. The concrete floors were stripped and restrained.  They came out amazing.   Our herb pharmacy was relocated into the front office where people check in and out.  Please check out our awesome new website ww.acupuncturememphis.com.

Our massage therapist, Jeanne, got a brand new room with more space.

I am proud to say that we did not lose any staff in the transition.  Our front office staff is really doing well these days.  We currently have Sandy, Carrie, Bunny and Candace keeping everything running. Don't know what I would do without them.

Future improvements include implementing online scheduling to make it easier for our patients to book appointments when we are not in the office.  We do have it set up that you need to call us if the change is within 24 hours.  That should be going live within a week or two.
I have a contract ready to make a custom carved crystal sign for the front office.  It is going to look amazing in the waiting room.  Other upgrades include replacing the waiting room furniture by the end of the year.

I love the challenges of running the office as well as seeing patients.

Please come by to say hello to see the place if you haven't been here in awhile.  We would love to see you.