Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Patient Testimonials From Acupuncture.com

Acupuncture.com has a huge amount of information available for patients. One of my favorite components of that site is the Patient Testimonial section. While Mrs Shepard is not a patient of mine she wrote this testimonial regarding neck and back pain:

By Janet Shepard

Hello, My name is Janet Shepard and I live in Alaska. I want to say that my first three acupuncture treatments have significantly healed constant neck and back pain that I have had for years. Although movement therapy and chiropractics helped me previously, nothing has reduced the pain more than acupuncture. I have recommended it to several friends that have constant neck and back pain. One of my friends that went to my acupuncturist has been very please with the reduction of her neck/back pain.

Chuck Sullivan, L.Ac. is available at Acupuncture and Healing Arts Medical Group for the treatment of neck and back pain. He uses a variety of techniques to achieve results. These techniques include acupuncture, acupressure, gua sha, cupping, and herbs.